I was tagged by Tiffani over at Lit Boss and Lip Gloss to do this book blogger test tag so thanks to Tiffani for tagging me! Here we go!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
2. Answer the ten questions asked on this post
3. Nominate at least five people to do it also
4. Let your nominees know you nominated them
TOP THREE BOOKISH PET PEEVES
- Bad world building. If you’re world isn’t believable or if you don’t explain to me why your world got so messed up then you failed me!
- Ships. I know. I’m in the minority here. Everyone loves a good ship. But if I am reading a book like the Hunger Games then I want it to focus more on the story rather than who Katniss wants to bone. When ships take away from the story, then it just feels forced to me.
- Super natural powers out of no where. I don’t tend to read super natural books very often but I hate it when a book I didn’t know was supposed to be super natural, turns out to be super natural and there’s no need for it.
THREE BOOK CONFESSIONS
- I’m 29 and still have a hard time getting through “adult fiction” books!
- I read alllllll the Pretty Little Liars books (the first 8 are great but dang Sara, quit while you’re ahead!)
- I loved the ending to the Hunger Games. I know many people were angry by it but honestly it couldn’t have ended happily! After the hell the characters went through, I felt it was the most realistic ending. I rather have a realistic ending than an ending that ends happily.
LAST TIME YOU CRIED READING A BOOK
HARRY POTTER. I’m looking at you Snape Chapter in book 7!
NUMBER OF BOOKS ON YOUR BEDSIDE TABLE
FAVORITE READING SNACK
I don’t really snack while reading but I do like to drink a brewski or a cup of coffee while I read.
THREE BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
These will be so generic but here we go
- Harry Potter (looking at you Tiffani!!)
- Hunger Games
- And just for the sake of not sounding so cliche as I did with my first two, I’ll throw in anything by Michael Grant.
- And for funsies, Illuminae because honestly it’s my new favorite.
A PICTURE OF YOUR BOOKSHELF
This is embrassing because my shelf is not organized and I’m in the process of moving them all upstairs to my new book nook but here ya go.
HOW MUCH DO BOOKS MEAN TO YOU?
I love books. They’ve always been a part of my life and always will be. I grow so close to the characters that I feel each one has shaped me into the person I am today.
BIGGEST READING SECRET
I honestly don’t think I have any!
Again thanks to Tiffani for tagging me and now I tag anyone who reads this post and has a blog! Be sure include a shout out to my blog on there! Thanks for reading!